Friday, December 12, 2014

Friday Five

kate spade maise // home alone dvd // blanket scarf

Happy Friday everyone! It is officially semester break for me and I couldn't be more excited for some much needed relaxation. Above are a few things I was loving this week. If you read my Birthday post then you probably remember that my mom got me a kate spade maise! To say that I'm obsessed with it would be a bit of an understatement. It has such a classic and chic look to it, goes with just about everything, and is WAY bigger than it looks! I was so shocked at how much room it really has, you couldn't by looking at it! It is definitely becoming one of my favorite pieces. 

Home Alone is hands down my favorite Christmas movie. And I'm not the least bit ashamed to say I've watched it at least five times since Thanksgiving (if not more) and who knows how many more times I'll watch it by the time Christmas rolls around (which reminds me, it's only two weeks away!! It's getting scary how quickly time has been moving lately, is it just me?). 

A few weeks ago I finally caved in and got myself the ever-so-popular plaid blanket scarf. And it does not disappoint, it definitely a fall/winter staple piece that everyone should be getting their hands on! If you're a Bravo fan, you definitely need to pick up Andy Cohen's new book The Andy Cohen Diaries. It's hilarious, and if you're a Real Housewives junkie like I am, you will love all of the little behind the scenes tid-bit's. And lastly, if you weren't aware by now, Lilly Pulitzer newly sells candles! I planned on buying one for my mom (aka me) for Christmas but after finding them in my local Dillards and seeing how adorable they are and how good they sell, I couldn't wait!

What were some things you have been loving this week?



6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...