Monday, August 4, 2014

What's In My School Bag


Hello my loves! I've really enjoyed doing the "What's In My Bag" series (hopefully you all enjoy it as well). With school right around the corner, what better time to do a "What's In My School Bag" post! Here is what you will be able to find in my backpack this upcoming semester:



1. The North Face Borealis Backpack: After semesters of using my Longchamp as my school bag, I decided it was finally time for a real backpack. While pricey, I know this backpack is going to last a very long time.
2. Lilly Pulitzer Highlighter/Pens: Take a look through a notebook of mine & you'll quickly learn that I'm a highlighting freak when it comes to notes. So, these cute Lilly Pulitzer pen/highlighter combo's are perfect for me! 
3. iPhone: This is obviously a given!
4. Lilly Pulitzer Tech Case: Whenever I'm not using my phone, I throw in this adorable wristlet to prevent it from scratched! 
5. Lilly Pulitzer iPhone charger: I can't leave the house without a backup charger. This is perfect for long, & boring days stuck on campus. 
6. Tory Burch Roll-On Perfume: I always feel the need to carry around a roll-on with me. You never know when you'll need to freshen up, and Tory Burch is currently one of my favorites scents! 
7. iPad: Once again, kind of a given. I prefer carrying my iPad with me over a heavy laptop. 
8. Advil: It's always smart to carry aspirin around with you. Especially if you're anything like me & constantly getting headaches. 
9. Lilly Pulitzer Calculator: Makes math a bit more bearable ;)
10. Rebecca Minkoff Wallet: You obviously can't leave the house without a wallet. I'm obsessed with my trusty RM wallet! 
11. kate spade Agenda: I've written about this in quite a few posts already! Definitely worth the switch from my usual Lilly P agendas. Sidenote: A few days after I had written this, I cracked and bought a Lilly Pulitzer agenda. I was too torn!!! Who knows what I'll end up using now... Oops. 
12. Ray-Bans: I can't go anywhere without my beloved Ray-Bans! You never know when the sun may decide to come out. 

What can we find in your school bag this upcoming year?



4 comments:

  1. loving all your items! Love your Kate Spade agenda!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) to find out more about this go to http://stephanieealexandraa.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html
    you don't have to participate if you don't want to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cutest blog! love this back to school post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great items to keep in a school bag. I know this would've helped before freshman year!

    Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! I like the Kate Spade agenda. I used to have one just like it! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...