Monday, December 8, 2014

Gift Guide For Him


If only us girls were as easy to please when it comes to gifting as men. If your boyfriend is anything like mine, he's probably told you at least a million times now that he doesn't want you buying him anything. Silly boys, don't they understand that as girls it is in our nature to shop for them? He's probably my favorite person to shop for. Christmas is the time to buy gifts for you man that he usually wouldn't buy for himself.

You can't go wrong with a Ralph Lauren Pullover or a hoodie of the college he goes to/favorite sports team. Simple, practical and you steal them to wear for yourself, I'd say it's a win win. My boyfriend's dad got him a beer-making kit for Christmas last year and he absolutely loved it, definitely something I know I can gift every year. My boyfriend is always talking about how awesome he thinks my LifeProof case is, but never wants to spend the money to get one for himself. 

A guy can always use a nice leather wallet, load it up with gift cards from his favorite restaurant and he is sure to love it. My number one go-to gift's are the ever popular, TV series (or a subscription to Netflix if he doesn't have one) and video games. You can't go wrong with either one.  

What are some things you'll be getting your man this year?


9 comments:

  1. Great picks! My boyfriend always say the same exact thing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove the idea of the beer making kit! Great picks!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gift guides for him are always so helpful!! Followed your blog! :) Feel free to check mine out, and I have a giveaway for White Plum going on right now! :)
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great Gift Guide for him! I love your picks, the beer making kit is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...