Wednesday, December 3, 2014

November Recap!

I apologize for the long, random, and unexpected hiatus! November was one hectic and crazy month, but the semester is finally winding down which means more time for blogging again. Life happened. I am so sorry guys, but I am back! 

The weekend before Thanksgiving was our Moot Court Regional Tournament. I locked myself up our Political Science Department's Conference Room, day in and day out. I basically lived there. No, unfortunately I'm not exaggerating. My school has an excellent Moot Court reputation (we are ranked #6 in the nation overall, and the #1 public university) so the pressure was definitely on. I was in a bit of a slump during the month of November so any down time I had was spent curled up in bed binge watching Gossip Girl. 

While the tournament didn't go as well as I planned, I saw a huge improve in myself and my confidence from last year, so I guess in the end that's what truly matters. It was nice to finally get back into my old routine once that was over, aka have a life again. Thanksgiving was much needed family time. Half of my family went to Cancun for the Holiday, so we spent it with my grandparents and my cousins that I don't see very often. My mom and I of course ended the day with Black Friday shopping. 


I can't believe it's finally December! I say this every month, but November REALLY flew by. Am I the one who thought so?! However, I couldn't be happier! So many exciting things are happening this month! My Birthday is on Saturday (!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK TO ME !!!), the semester is coming to a close, my boyfriend will finally be returning home for break, and of course, Christmas! With break right around corner, expect many posts to come! It feels so good to be back, I have missed you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...