Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Tag



Christmas is right around the corner! I'm excited but not quite ready for Christmas to be over just yet! What better way to celebrate than a little Christmas tag to get in the spirit! Copy and paste into your own post to join in on the Holiday fun!

1. What's your favorite Christmas movie?
Home Alone (1 and 2), hands down! I don't know how many times I've watched both movies this month! I can't get enough of it.

2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Living in the Midwest, it's odd to not have a white Christmas. Living in the Midwest also means there's a chance of a 40-50 degree Christmas. Mother Nature is bipolar here.

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Usually both Christmas Eve and Christmas day are spent at my grandparents.

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
I can't pick just one. I love them all!



5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
We spend Christmas Eve with my dad's side of the family & open gifts from them. Usually I open one from home Christmas Eve, as well!

6. Can you name all Santa's reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and of course Rudolph!

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to the most this year?
The huge Italian feast we have every Christmas Eve is something I definitely enjoy.

                                               8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake :( my parents are no fun, I know.

9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/ sweet treat?
All of the homemade Italian cookies my grandma always makes, I can't pick just one!



10. Be honest: Do you like receiving or giving presents more?
Of course I love receiving, but the older I've gotten, the more I have appreciated giving! Shopping for others is actually sometimes more fun than shopping for yourself.

11. What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received?
Probably my iPad!

12. What would be your dream place to visit be during the holiday season?
New York definitely. I would love to see all of the Christmas decorations and of course the big tree! Hopefully I will get my chance to go sometime soon!

Let me know in the comments below if you post this Christmas tag too, I'd love to read your answers! Feel free to email with me any questions/concerns/inquiries at lawfullysassy@gmail.com and be sure to follow along with me below.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love home alone! And I actually like having a fake tree better, it's less messy and this year we got a white one that obviously would never present itself in the forests haha, happy holidays!

    99 OUTFITS | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | CHICTOPIA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...