Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Five

TGIF! I've had an extremely stressful week, so to say that I'm excited I get a few days to relax, would be a complete understatement. Saturday I'm going to a friend's candle party with my mom, not even ashamed to say I've been looking forward to this for months! I'm a sucker for a good smelling candle. 

Friday Five

My mom is super anti-technology, she's completely fine with rocking an old school flip-phone, so a complete whim she offered to give me her upgrade. Naturally of course, I jumped right on that and got myself a brand spankin' new iPhone 6! Plus I got it for only $90 with my trade-in. Such a steal! It's safe to say I'm obsessed. (Although, I jumped out of my comfort zone and got in black. It's definitely an adjustment considering I've always loved the look of white better.)

I finally started the final season of Gossip Girl today. So many feels. It's pretty sad it took me as long as it has to finally jump on the bandwagon, but I am so glad I finally did. I don't know what I'm going to do when I finish it. (Probably start it all over again.) I've been getting into the Halloween spirit by watching scary movies, on my Gossip Girl breaks and with all of the lights on of course. 

I stepped foot into Old Navy a few weeks ago for the first time in years. Sad, I know. I was amazed at similar their styles were to J.Crew! You can bet I'll be returning ASAP.

I snatched up a $398 kate spade handbag for $170 the other week from TJ Maxx. I about died when I found it! Seriously, if you haven't checked out your local TJ Maxx, go do so this weekend. You never may what hidden treasures you may find!

What are your plans for the weekend?




6 comments:

  1. I LOVE TJ Maxx! They definitely have some great finds. I love that they have Kate Spade now. Definitely has become one of my go-to stores.

    Natalie

    Sprinkled With Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE TJ Maxx, it's so dangerous though! I feel like I have to go every week now thanks to extreme FOMO haha!

      xo

      Delete
  2. I went into old navy about a month ago (after not being in there for like 10 years) and thought they same thing! they have such cute stuff. also, a candle party sounds like so much fun! :)

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've definitely fallen in love with Old Navy! & you definitely can't go wrong with candles :)

      xo

      Delete
  3. Same with old navy! They have so many things that look like they come from different stores and they always have sales! Awesome job on the kate spade bag as well!

    I just got my parents iPhones a while back and my dad still asks me how to do things on it. I totally understand

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old Navy has definitely become a favorite of mine! I'm so worried for the day my mom finally decides to upgrade herself. I know I'll be pulling my hair out!

      xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...