Wednesday, October 1, 2014

What I've Been Watching

Happy first day of October everyone, I hope you're all having a great week! Today's post is a bit different than my usual. I thought it would be fun to round up a few of my favorite shows that I have been watching religiously lately. Sooo, without further adieu.... 

1. Gossip Girl: I'm kind of ashamed to say I never really got into the whole Gossip Girl hype when it was actually on. I finally caved and started watching it on Netflix during last winter break. I got through season 3 before school started again in full force, needless to say, I never got to finish it. I started it over again a few weeks ago and I am determined to finish it! 

2. Real Housewives of NJ: I've been hooked to this series since season 1. I'm quite partial to the entire Real Housewives series, but NJ definitely takes the cake for my favorite. While I miss the original ladies (AKA Caroline and Jacqueline), this season has still definitely been an interesting one. On the plus side, Manzo'd With Children will be starting this Sunday so you can bet I'm looking forward to that! 

3. Dance Moms: Okay, this one is a guilty pleasure. The drama is nauseating and 99.9% fake, but the has-been dancer in me says "do not turn off" and always wins. Maybe I'll get sick of it soon enough (probably not), but for now, it's definitely one of my favorites.

4. Don't Be Tardy: Kim was my favorite Atlanta housewife, I was absolutely devastated when she abruptly left the show. So when she got her own spin-off a few years ago, of course I was ecstatic! I hate that it only comes on once a year, and is only a half hour long (take a hint Bravo: MAKE IT AN HOUR). This past season was also disappointingly short, so I am definitely looking forward to more episode, even if so a year away. 


What are some of your favorite shows? 
Be sure to follow via GFC and Blog Lovin' if you aren't already! Thank you for reading!





4 comments:

  1. I am the same way with dance moms. Being a former dancer, I just can't turn it off!

    xo, carli
    www.puppiesandpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's addicting, isn't it?! Thanks for reading!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. RHONJ is my favorite of the series too! So excited for Caroline's spin off! Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...