Friday, October 3, 2014

Fall Dresses: {Friday Favorite}

Over the years, Fall has definitely become my favorite season. Growing up, summer held a special place in my heart, it meant no school, staying out late with friends, no responsibilities. While this all still holds true, (not for long although, I'll be coming for you soon, real world!) as I've gotten older I've learned to appreciate the beauty of fall. Who doesn't love the changing of the leaves, pumpkin and apple flavored everything (PSL especially) and of course, fall fashion. I love my J.Crew Chino's I get to break out in the warm weather, but I really wish I could dress for fall year around.

Below are a few fall dresses that I absolutely adore. Pair them with tights and riding boots and you've definitely got yourself a fall staple! I linked them for you all to check out!

Fall Dresses
one // two // three 

What are some of your favorite fall trends?
Be sure to follow via GFC and Blog Lovin'



6 comments:

  1. Love the fun colors in the 2nd and 3rd dresses! I agree that these could be transitioned to fall, even with a giant scarf! :)

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay
    Bloglovin
    Pinterest
    Twitter
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were my favorites! Thanks for reading!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love all of these dresses! Perfect for fall. Great picks

    xx
    Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous picks! One of my favorite fall trends. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...