Sunday, October 5, 2014

Weekend Wishlist

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I don't know about you, but I am not looking forward to another Monday. I had a long boring weekend of studying for the LSAT, I am so ready to take this test and get it over with; December cannot come soon enough! It sucks dedicating so much time to a test, but I know it'll pay off in the long run! Here a few things I have had my eye on lately:

Weekend Wishlist

1) Steve Madden Troopa Boots: I got these in black last year for Christmas and I absolutely love them! The brown pair however look much more versatile, and could even pass as a short pair of riding boots! 

2) kate spade candle: I've been on this kick lately for decor in my room. I'm definitely a sucker for candles, so when you put that together with kate spade + polka dots, you can bet that I need it. 

3) Old Navy Pixie Pants: I've been on the hunt for a cute pair of polka dot jeans. So naturally when I saw that Old Navy had polka dot Pixie Pants for only $25, I was all over it. I will definitely be picking up a pair soon enough.

4) Rebecca Minkoff M.A.B: This bag has been on my wishlist for far too long now. Every time I plan on snatching it up, I always end up breaking down and buying something else before I can get around to it. It hurts my heart to say this and I can't believe I am, but I think I need to cool it on my purse splurging. Hopefully I'll finally get around to buying it with Christmas money!

5) Acrylic Monogrammed Necklace: I have a confession to make.... I don't own a monogrammed necklace. I was going to buy one with my birthday money last year, but I just couldn't justify $100. I recently saw on Personalized From Me To You that they make acrylic ones for just $30! I don't need an expensive sterling silver one, so this acrylic is perfect for me (and my bank account). 

6) J.Crew Camp Socks: These socks are just too perfect to pair with my L.L Bean Boots, they're cute plus they look super comfy and warm for those cold fall/winter days. For almost $20 for a single pair though, they're definitely going to have a splurge buy! 

What are some things on your wishlist?
Please follow via GFC and Blog Lovin'!

8 comments:

  1. I bought a pair of Steve Madden boots a few years ago and I love them! Love that candle too! Great picks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love J.Crew camp socks, so comfy! Your blog is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that kate spade candle! So chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a similar pair of Steve Madden combat boots. They are seriously the best things ever, and I wear them all the time. xo

    Ellen | A Pop of Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mine! Definitely didn't expect to wear them as much as I do!

      xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...