Sunday, November 2, 2014

Old Navy Haul


Happy November loves! I wish I knew where these last few months have gone, this year has flown by! My mom and I had one heck of a shopping day thanks to Old Navy! I've been raving about my new-found for it my last few posts, and today, my love was solidified. A few weeks ago we received a "Super Cash" coupon good for this week, you received $40 off when you spent $100. That was just too good of a deal to pass up.

For $66 I bought two sweaters, an adorable chiffon blouse, a plaid button-down, and MY FIRST PAIR OF LOAFERS! You all cannot understand how excited I am about the loafers purchase. I've been obsessed with them this season. I love how versatile they are, from a t-shirt or sweater to dressing them up to the court house. I'm hoping and praying the weather will agree to letting me break them a few times before winter arrives!

Old Navy Haul


What sales have you been hitting up lately? Be sure to follow via GFC and Blog Lovin' if you haven't already!



6 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Old Navy! These are all such great finds :)

    xo,
    Marissa
    www.makinitwithmarissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blouse! You got such a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got such a great deal on all of that!! Awesome

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...