Thursday, November 6, 2014

Winter Wishlist

Happy Thursday everyone! Today marks officially one month until my birthday! What better way to celebrate that than sharing with you all a birthday/Christmas/winter wishlist? My mom has already finished most of my birthday/Christmas shopping and unfortunately I know mostly everything I'm getting due to the fact she now feels the need to take me with her. But what would a birthday/Christmas be without a few surprises?! Plus, I love making my own personal list of things I'd to like to treat myself to with any money I receive!  I stumpled across this new website called Tisket that allows you to create this carousel with all of your fashion finds! I decided to give it a try rather than my usual Polyvore! Let me know what you think!

Side Note: I'm so excited that I finally figured out how to verify my blog onto my Pinterest! Follow me! I love finding new accounts to follow. What are a few things on your Christmas list this year?


3 comments:

  1. This is a great selection of items. I did not think of a Christmas wishlist until you asked in this post. Hmmm...let's see...here are the top 3 gifts I would like to receive: 1) the perfect tartan tote, 2) a navy blazer with gold buttons, and 3) an immensely peaceful holiday season for all of my loved ones

    Happy Thursday :)
    www.lovecompassionatelee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your winter wishlist! Want those fair isle sweaters and that lilly candle! That carousel is really neat too. Need to check that out!

    xo, carli
    Puppies and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...