Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wisdom Wednesday

Hi everyone! Today's post is a short and simple, straight to the point one. I've been going through a rough patch these last few weeks. Whenever things really start to get me down, I head to my "Words To Remember" board on Pinterest. A few inspiration quotes can really get you out of the worst of funk. I've shared with you all below a few of my favorites, hopefully they'll help out someone else who may be having a rough week or day! xoxo







What is your go-to when life has got you down? And please feel free to follow me on Pinterest!






4 comments:

  1. What great inspirational quotes, exactly what I needed to read for this rough week. I always tend to repeat my moms words in my head "this too shall pass", whenever I feel like I'm struggling with things.
    Hope you are feeling better! Xo Amanda | http://sansscrubs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is definitely a great quote to keep in mind! Thank you so much, I hope your week gets better as well!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. love the one about fighting through obstacles!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...