Thursday, November 13, 2014

Gift Guide Under $100

Can you believe that we are already halfway through November?! Now usually, I'm one to complain about how quickly the months have been going by, but I am not mad it about this time in the slightest. I am more than ready for December to get here! December is hands-down my favorite month as there's so much to look forward to. With that being said, the Gift Giving season is right around the corner. Trying to find the perfect gift can be quite a headache. I put together a little gift guide below (all under $100 so you don't break your wallet) for your mom, aunt, best friend, etc! Keep an eye out for a Gift Guide for the boyfriends soon!


Gift Guide Under $100

Shop the Post:


Have you started your Holiday shopping yet? What's on your list to buy this season?

6 comments:

  1. Hello! I’ve really enjoyed reading your blog so I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award. Congratulations! Here’s the link to provide you with a little more information: Click Here

    Xo Amanda | http://sansscrubs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these gift ideas, great unique ones! I was actually planning on getting that kate spade coffee tumbler, it's just so cute!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been eyeing that tumbler since last Christmas! I may just have to break down and buy it for myself!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. love the bow bangle and the hearts card wallet/phone case!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they adorable?! Thanks for reading!

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. I love all of your picks! Especially those two bangles... how adorable!

    Natalie // Sprinkled with Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...